The Thetford machine is a fully automated device that empties and rinses all waste holding tank models automatically. Furthermore, the machine allows your guests to choose from a program with or without a dose of Thetford’s premium Aqua Kem Blue toilet additive.
How does it work?
- The customer starts by choosing the desired program that is, with or without a dose of Thetford’s Aqua Kem Blue additive at the end of the process.
- The customer pays the required amount with either the Thetford card or his bank card.
- The customer then inserts his holding tank into the machine.
- The customer presses the start button to initiate the 2-3 minute cycle.
During the process, the holding tank is tilted vertically and back horizontally several times to allow for the content to be fully emptied via the pour-out spout. Besides, the inside of the holding tank and measuring cup are also rinsed out with pressurized water to remove any remainders. Within 2 to 3 minutes, the holding tank comes out fresh and ready to use again!
For your guests:
- Simple to use
- Fast and safe
- Refills with Thetford’s premium Aqua Kem Blue toilet additive
For your site:
- Offers an additional service to your guests
- Hygienic and clean servicing areas
- Controlled water usage
- Stand out from competitors’ sites
- Thetford promotional support
Are you interested in placing a Thetford machine on your campsite? Please contact:
Louis van Eil
Business Unit Director Thetford Total Service
T +31 76 504 2361