Aqua Rinse Plus combines performance with freshness. It enables a more effective flush and keeps the flush water clean. Enjoy a fresh holiday with Thetford Aqua Rinse Plus!
- Forms a protective layer to block build-up and bacteria
- Highly effective for a smoother flush
- Improved formula keeps flush water clean
- Lubricates the seals
- Use safely on plastic and ceramic toilet bowls
- Smells fresh long after flushing
- Septic tank safe (Test ISO 11734)
- Available in 1.5L and 400ml bottles
Why should I use Aqua Rinse Plus?
Thetford Aqua Rinse Plus combines performance with freshness. It enables a more effective flush and keeps the flush water clean. The intense lavender fragrance leaves a nice smell in the toilet and Aqua Rinse Plus leaves hygienic protective layer in the toilet bowl.
What is the difference between your maintenance products and normal household products / non-Thetford products?
Thetford toilets are made out of plastic and have several parts (seals, foams) which need special products to maintain. Our products are specially developed to guarantee safe cleaning of these specific parts and trouble-free and comfortable use of your portable or Cassette toilet for a long lifetime. Household cleaners may cause permanent damage to the seals and other toilet components.
Our ‘green’ products
Our ‘green’ products Aqua Kem Green and Aqua Rinse Plus (test ISO 11734) are absolutely safe to empty into a septic tank or small biological systems on camping sites.
Deposits in the rinse water?
No problem! First clean out the flush-water tank, following our factory-specific instructions. Use Aqua Rinse Plus for ultimate freshness, clean flush-water and to keep your toilet protected.
This is how it works:
WHAT NEEDED: Household bleach + bucket/watering can
- Prepare a solution using 100ml household bleach per 10L of flush-water tank capacity. Prepare as much solution as needed to completely fill your flush-water tank.
- Fill the flush-water tank completely with the prepared solution.
- Leave it in for 24 hours.
- Drain the flush-water tank by using the drain tube or flushing system.
- Then fill the flush-water tank completely with fresh water and leave it in for 5 minutes.
- Drain the flush-water tank again.
- Repeat step 5+6 to make sure no bleach is left behind.
- Do not use together with other products.
- Exceeding the stated dose or recommended duration could damage your Thetford toilet