The toilet consists of two sections: the upper section is a combined flush-water tank and toilet bowl with detachable seat and cover. The lower section is the waste-holding tank.
1) The two parts are easy to attach and detach using the clasp at the rear of the toilet.
2) Adding the correct dosage of Thetford Toilet Care products to the waste-holding tank via the emptying spout is very easy.
3) Water and flush-water fluid can be poured directly into the flush-water tank.
4) The lightweight waste-holding tank is easy to carry and features a convenient compartment to store the two free samples of our Toilet Care products.
5) The Porta Potti Qubes are equipped with a level indicator* to warn you well in advance when the waste-holding tank needs emptying.
6) The Porta Potti Qube features a unique integrated rotating emptying spout, making emptying as easy as can be. There is no need to dismantle or clean separate parts. The vent button on the waste-holding tank prevents unpleasant splashing during emptying. The stopper on the waste-holding tank conveniently holds the emptying spout in position, making re-attachment of the two tanks even easier.
*Except for the Porta Potti Qube 145 and Porta Potti Qube 165.
Flushing the toilet is simple
The flushing system of the Porta Potti Qube varies by model.
Manually operated bellows pump
Some models feature a manually operated bellows pump.
Manually operated piston pump
Some models have a manually operated piston pump (light, easy to use and ensuring powerful flushing).